Les orgues de Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt           ACCUEIL       A-Z           

Gonzalez-Danion-

Dargassies 1-2

Basilique Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1995/2004)

Parisian organs built by Dargassies

Saint-Jean Bosco (1991) Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1997/2004) Conservatoire Municipal Hector Berlioz (2005)

Parisian organs built by Jacquot

CRR Salle Rostropovitch (1951) Saint-Laurent Orgue de choeur (1966) Saint-Laurent, orgue de choeur
Dargassies - Jacquot-Lavergne  - Cicchero

Bernard Dargassies

Bernard   Dargassies   (*1954)   worked   at   the   Danion-Gonzalez   firm since   1972,   and   had   worked   also   with   Gutschenritter.   He   created his   own   firm   in   1979   and   bought   the   Gonzalez   firm   in   1988   and named    it    Manufacture    Vosgienne    de    Grandes    Orgues    Bernard Dargassies.   In   2007,   Yann   Michel   et   Sylviane   Rochotte   took   over   the management    while    Dargassies    continued    to    operate    a    smaller workshop   in   the   Parisian   region   under   the   name   Atelier   de   Facture d'Orgues   B.   Dargassies   (Fontenay   sous   Bois).   Nowadays,   Dargassies is   retired   for   half   of   his   time   and   continues   to   participate   in   both workshops   for   the   artistic   part   and   instrument   design.   In   Paris   his partner Gaël Coutellier will succeed him. In   the   past   decennia,   the   Manufacture   Vosgienne   de   Grandes   Orgues Bernard Dargassies was leading company in the Parisian region.

Jaquot-Jeanpierre/Jacquot-Lavergne

The   Maison   Jaquot-Jeanpierre   (later   Jacquot-Lavergne)   was   the largest   organ   company   in   Vosges   in   the   19th   century.   The   family tradition   of   this   house   concerning   organ   building   is   said   to   go   back to   1750,   which   makes   it   the   oldest   organ   building   compay   in   the world.    The    activities    in    Rambervilliers    started    in    1853    with    Jean Nicolas   Jeanpierre   (1811-1873).   His   father,   Jean   Baptiste   Jeanpierre (1784-1822)   ,   was   the   first   organ   builder   in   this   family.   In   1863,   he associated    himself    with    his    son-in-law    Nicolas-Théodore    Jaquot (1835-1918)   (Jaquot-Jeanpierre).   In   1871,   he   became   the   director   of the    firm    and    in    1879    he    associated    himself    with    one    of    his emplyees,    Charles    Didier    (1831-1881)    (Jaquot-Jeanpierre    et    Cie). After    five    years,    this    association    was    broken    and    he    assoiated himself   with   his   son   Ernest-Théodore   Jaquot   (1876-1945)   (Jaquot- jeanpierre   et   Fils).   After   his   death   in   1918,   Ernest   took   over   (Th. Jaquot   Fils,   successeur).   In   1928,   he   associated   himself   with   his   son Pierre    (1901-1981)    (Th.    Jacquot    et    Fils).    In    1936,    they    associated themselves   with   a   former   employee   of   Cavaillé-Coll-Convers,   René Lavergne    (1900-1975).    In    1962,    this    firm    was    bought    by    the Gonzalez   firm   and   the   workshop   of   this   firm   was   transferred   to Rambervilliers.

Jean-Marc Cicchero

Jean-Marc Cicchero (*1943) learned his skills at the Roethinger firm and worked from 1961-1977 at Danion-Gonzalez. He started his own company in 1978. He retired in 2003. His son Philippe (*1972) led the firm from 2003-2012.  He worked on the organs of Eglise Protestante Unie de l'Étoile, Notre-Dame-de-bonne-nouvelle, Notre-Dame-des-otages, Saint-Ambroise, Saint-Esprit, Saint-Jean- Baptiste de Belleville, Saint-Joseph artisan and the choir organ of Saint-Laurent .
Les orgues de Paris

Gonzalez-Danion-

Dargassies 1-2

Basilique Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1995/2004)

Parisian organs built by Dargassies

Saint-Jean Bosco (1991) Notre-Dame-du-Perpétuel-Secours (1997/2004) Conservatoire Municipal Hector Berlioz (2005)

Parisian organs built by Jacquot

CRR Salle Rostropovitch (1951) Saint-Laurent Orgue de choeur (1966)
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt     ACCUEIL      A-Z
Dargassies - Jacquot-Lavergne  - Cicchero

Bernard Dargassies

Bernard   Dargassies   (*1954)   worked   at   the   Danion-Gonzalez   firm since   1972,   and   had   worked   also   with   Gutschenritter.   He   created his   own   firm   in   1979   and   bought   the   Gonzalez   firm   in   1988   and named    it    Manufacture    Vosgienne    de    Grandes    Orgues    Bernard Dargassies.   In   2007,   Yann   Michel   et   Sylviane   Rochotte   took   over   the management    while    Dargassies    continued    to    operate    a    smaller workshop   in   the   Parisian   region   under   the   name   Atelier   de   Facture d'Orgues   B.   Dargassies   (Fontenay   sous   Bois).   Nowadays,   Dargassies is   retired   for   half   of   his   time   and   continues   to   participate   in   both workshops   for   the   artistic   part   and   instrument   design.   In   Paris   his partner Gaël Coutellier will succeed him. In   the   past   decennia,   the   Manufacture   Vosgienne   de   Grandes   Orgues Bernard Dargassies was leading company in the Parisian region.

Jaquot-Jeanpierre/Jacquot-Lavergne

The   Maison   Jaquot-Jeanpierre   (later   Jacquot-Lavergne)   was   the largest   organ   company   in   Vosges   in   the   19th   century.   The   family tradition   of   this   house   concerning   organ   building   is   said   to   go   back to   1750,   which   makes   it   the   oldest   organ   building   compay   in   the world.    The    activities    in    Rambervilliers    started    in    1853    with    Jean Nicolas   Jeanpierre   (1811-1873).   His   father,   Jean   Baptiste   Jeanpierre (1784-1822)   ,   was   the   first   organ   builder   in   this   family.   In   1863,   he associated    himself    with    his    son-in-law    Nicolas-Théodore    Jaquot (1835-1918)   (Jaquot-Jeanpierre).   In   1871,   he   became   the   director   of the    firm    and    in    1879    he    associated    himself    with    one    of    his emplyees,    Charles    Didier    (1831-1881)    (Jaquot-Jeanpierre    et    Cie). After    five    years,    this    association    was    broken    and    he    assoiated himself   with   his   son   Ernest-Théodore   Jaquot   (1876-1945)   (Jaquot- jeanpierre   et   Fils).   After   his   death   in   1918,   Ernest   took   over   (Th. Jaquot   Fils,   successeur).   In   1928,   he   associated   himself   with   his   son Pierre    (1901-1981)    (Th.    Jacquot    et    Fils).    In    1936,    they    associated themselves   with   a   former   employee   of   Cavaillé-Coll-Convers,   René Lavergne    (1900-1975).    In    1962,    this    firm    was    bought    by    the Gonzalez   firm   and   the   workshop   of   this   firm   was   transferred   to Rambervilliers.

Jean-Marc Cicchero

Jean-Marc Cicchero (*1943) learned his skills at the Roethinger firm and worked from 1961-1977 at Danion-Gonzalez. He started his own company in 1978. He retired in 2003. His son Philippe (*1972) led the firm from 2003-2012.  He worked on the organs of Eglise Protestante Unie de l'Étoile, Notre-Dame-de-bonne-nouvelle, Notre-Dame-des-otages, Saint-Ambroise, Saint-Esprit, Saint-Jean- Baptiste de Belleville, Saint-Joseph artisan and the choir organ of Saint-Laurent .